My Blinkie

Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Contact Me

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Let's play some basketball folks!

Made a tag the other day and will be writing up the tutorial tonight.
My tag features the awesome art of Jose A Cano. You can get this tube over at SATC.
The scrap kit I used is "Sara" by Skyscraps, ONLY $1 right now, also found at SATC.
Just wanted to get these animations posted before I forgot.
Hope you get to play with them and make some awesome creations.
Please send me your results, I would really love to see them.
These animations CAN be used in any tag, with any scrap kit and creating your very own tutorial.
♥Please make sure to link back here to my blog for download♥

Hugs Simone

PREVIEW:
 
 
 
 
 
 Download : HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job girly!

Evita

Post a Comment

CT TEAM

Leave Some Love

Categories

Search This Blog