Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, August 17, 2013
Things you MAY do :
01- You may cull your animation, meaning, you may remove frames to have it fit your project.
02- You may mirror, flip and reverse the animation.
03- You may also rotate animation however many degrees you wish.
04- You may combine more than one animation together to create a different look.
05- You may colorize the animation to fit your project.
06- You may add drop shadow.
07- You may speed up or slow down the animation.
08- Credit is appreciated but not a requirement for use.
09- May use in your tutorials and please send folks here to download.
10- You may link directly to the post that has the animation as opposed to the blog URL.

Things you may NOT do :

1- Do not rename and claim as your own.
2- Do not upload to any other site for any reason.
3- Don't take credit for something I worked for hours to make just right for your tagging fun.

Thank you.

I really do appreciate all the amazing comments in the posts on in my Cbox. I LOVE seeing all the awesome tags you make and thank you for sharing them with me. I do upload them when I have a few collected.

Hugs Simone

10 comments:

I just ran across your blog. You do some awesome work. I now have a new folder on my computer labeled with your blog URL. Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

I just found your site today.
Your animations are awesome
I think I got lost and someone is going to have to send the search party out looking for me
Thank you for your generosity

Anonymous said...

I just found your site today.
Your animations are awesome
I think I got lost and someone is going to have to send the search party out looking for me
Thank you for your generosity

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. Your scrapkits are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Tbear said...

I'm so glad I came across your blog. I grabbed your blinkie and have it posted. You will be seeing me around. Thanks

Teddie said...

I love your animations! Thanks for sharing your talent!

itsmcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
itsmcy said...

Recently, I came across your blog .. my middle is Simoneso, I just had to checkout your site!your animations are amazing! Even checked out your animations at CDO & Hania's Designs .. actually, all your work is great! I now have a folder on my computer with your animations, etc. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Maarguerite said...

Bonjour,
j'ai découvert votre site qui est superbe, vous avez un talent fou et vos animations sont waouuuuuuuuuu fabuleuses. je fais des créas de temps en temps j'ai un blog ou j'y depose mes créations pour le plaisir et je peux vous certifier que vos animations vont bien me servir pour mon plaisir je mettrais un lien vers votre site dessus pour que les gens puissent vous découvrir et decouvrir le travail extraordinaire que vous faites. je vous souhaite une belle journée et au plaisir de vous revisiter encore et encore ;)

Unknown said...

I love your animation thank you so very much for sharing them

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories