My Blinkie

Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Contact Me

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, October 5, 2026

Creative Misfits Blog Train


All aboard the Creative Misfits Blog Train—we’re heading to Pumpkin Hollow! 🎃

Step into a cozy, whimsical Halloween village where crooked cottages overlook pumpkin patches, black cats wander past witchy little shops, and friendly ghosts gather beneath glowing lanterns. Broomsticks rest by doorways, candy buckets brim with treats, and mushrooms peek through colorful fall leaves.

The members of Creative Misfits have come together to create a fun collection filled with autumn charm and a little Halloween magic. Hop from blog to blog, gather your goodies, and bring a piece of Pumpkin Hollow to your next creation!

Here is my part followed by the download link, thank you!
Also, I'd like to apologize for having such a huge kit. I usually pare it down but I just didn't have any time to that this time. So you'll have to deal with 4 of each item. Just pick the best one :) Hugs xoxo

 D O W N L O A D

Creative Misfits Blog Train

 

Other participants 

Grim Creationz

x-clusivelychristy

Kelz Krazy Korner

Symplistic Creationz

SugarBritches Sensations

ai by tkdesignz

Sissy's Sassitude ai

Rayne Drops on Roses

Bie Desings

Scrappy Bit of Fun

Punkys AI Dreamscape

Thistles & Pixels

Enchanted Scraps


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgoeous! Thank you!!

TK Dezigns said...

thank you Simone ! ! love it !

Bekki said...

Stunning and don't worry about the element count, I put in 4 of everything as to give a people a choice and always done that. Can't do small kits and I don't make a lot of them, I'm more of a tube creator.

Anne said...

Oh, so Spooktacular!! TYSVM xoxoxox

Post a Comment

CT TEAM

Leave Some Love

Categories

Search This Blog