Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013
I've been noticed an "under water" theme popping up in many groups and decided to get some bubbly bubbles out there for you all. I've made a couple of tutorials already with some bubble animation and I think they are just fun. There are several awesome scrap kits out there that give that under the sea feel. Can't wait to see your tags and tutorials. Send me links, would love to see anything you make.
Hugs Simone

Preview of animations 365-370    D O W N L O A D  H E R E

 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Thank you, thank you so much!!
I believe I have now downloaded all your animations.........lol
Thank you again hun, I appreciate all you do. :)

thanks so much Justine! appreciate the feedback. Hugssss Simone

Tasha said...

exactly what I was looking for, thank you!!!

CodieGirl said...

Great animations, thank you for sharing!

Holly said...

Perfect! Thank you :D

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories