Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Let's play some basketball folks!

Made a tag the other day and will be writing up the tutorial tonight.
My tag features the awesome art of Jose A Cano. You can get this tube over at SATC.
The scrap kit I used is "Sara" by Skyscraps, ONLY $1 right now, also found at SATC.
Just wanted to get these animations posted before I forgot.
Hope you get to play with them and make some awesome creations.
Please send me your results, I would really love to see them.
These animations CAN be used in any tag, with any scrap kit and creating your very own tutorial.
Please make sure to link back here to my blog for download

Hugs Simone

PREVIEW:
 
 
 
 
 
 Download : HERE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job girly!

Evita

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories