Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012
Sorry looks like my .mng files were showing up black, so I've re-saved them all and uploaded them here.
https://www.box.com/s/04mxdqjjpo7gvqm1f8uz (this is for animations 91-100)
You can download them separately or you can re-download the original. I've changed the files in that zip and updated it, so you shouldn't have any problems. See post dated: Friday, February 24, 2012
That zip file has the preview and the psd file as well as the new updated mng file.
Thanks to those that let me know :) Have a great day.

I'm working on some more spring type animations as well as butterflies, looks like many of you would like to see some cute little butterflies. I'll see what I can do.

Hugs Simone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories