Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012
I've received numerous requests for butterflies. This took several hours to put together so I hope you can use it for your tags/creations. Remember you can cull, re-size, flip, reserve and/or mirror the animations. I just ask that you don't rename and claim as your own, please and thank you.
If you need something specific send me a message and I'll see what I can do.
Enjoy! Hugs Simone

PREVIEW:

   








Download

8 comments:

Hugahav said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent! xo

Rachel said...

WOW! I can't wait to use these! THANKS!

Mariane said...

It is lovely things you are doing here on your blog and I will return as often as I can - Thanks for your gifts
Mariane (Mod at TWI)

donna said...

Gorgeous - thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.

donnah

Jackie said...

Thank you for these gorgeous animations!!!

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous-thanks

Evita

Mary said...

Por favor tendría la bondad de revisar el link, parece que esta removido.
Están preciosos las mariposas y seria hermoso contar con ellas.
Mil gracias por la atención.

Mary S.

Id love to have this animation and the other one i commented on but this and the other one doesnt work

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories