My Blinkie

Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Contact Me

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, May 30, 2022
Hi everyone!
Since I've not sold kits in awhile I think it's safe to now make them available as "Free to Use".
Here are the first two available for download. If you use in a tutorial please link back to this post.
Thank you


A M E R I C A N  F E T I S H  97 elements, 12 papers
A R A B E S Q U E 67 elements, 5 frames, 20 papers




8 comments:

Rachey said...

Ohh Thank you so much Simone, Hugs Rachey ♥

Magik said...

Thank you so much for the awesome kits. =)
*hugz*

Triple_e said...

Thank you so very much hugs and appreciation xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love your work

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks so very much for both!! Love the American Fetish!

Post a Comment

CT TEAM

Leave Some Love

Categories

Search This Blog