Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014
I used the beautiful artwork of © Alicia Mujica again. This is a FTU tube. To read how to get this free, click HERE. I started out with a nice template #541 from Millie called "Sexy Lady" which you can get at Millies PSP Madness. I altered some of the layers to suit what I wanted. I also used a scrapkit from Chichi Designz called Dreams. To see where she sells at, please visit her blog HERE. I also added a FTU animation from Simone from her blog Scrappy Bit of Fun. I used animation #339. She also sells under the name of Sophisticat Simone at CDO. Now the butterfly I found on the web and colorized to suit my tag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories