Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Hi everyone, Happy April Fool's Day!
Did any of you get caught in a trick or joke yet today?
I haven't yet, lol. Doesn't mean I won't, I usually do.
Ok here's a new freebie taggers sized scrap kit, called Spring Bunnies.
Lot's of pastels and fun stuff in it.
Hope you enjoy and would love to get some feedback.
Let me know if you have a tut up using it, I'll add your link here.
Hugs from me, have a great day.
Simone

13 comments:

thank you so much i love it

Dianna said...

It's very cute, but I can't find a link to download it. Is that the April Fool's joke?

Deenie said...

This is so cute! Love the WordArt :) Thank you very much for your generosity in all you share!

Pinkie said...

Beautiful kit hun!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! Dianna the link is in the words describing the kit. If you follow the description with your mouse you should have no problem finding it! :o) Thanks again!

Galntn said...

Thank you very much for sharing your talent and beautiful kit with us. Gal

thank you share of easter freebies.. pretty scrapbook i will make for my kids and great great niece...

Tineke said...

So very cute, thank you

Cute kit, thank you for sharing..x

Monique said...

Wow thankyou for sharing Smiles

clubiani said...

this is adorable! I love the bunny! thanks for sharing

Iron Grace said...

Thank you Hun...such a cute kit!

Shelly said...

What a cute kit--thank you so much for sharing with us!!

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories