Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Ok so I wanted to make something myself and figure out all the "behind the scenes" of a blog and I came up with this. Hope you all like it, I love it, lol. I'm using the stunning scrapkit Mariposa by Irene V. Alexeeva URL: www.irenealexeeva.blogspot.com
She is my all time favorite scrap creator. I think her art is beautiful and graceful. Visit her blog, you won't be sorry.

I'm also using the gorgeous art of Jay Trembly, { I'll let you google him as he does have adult art } He licenses his art through the company CILM and I purchased a license to use the above piece "OLDshhh". Well I purchased a license to use ALL his current art available there, lol. Ok, call me crazy.

Anyway, that's about it for me today. I'm still sick....like a cold or something, been this way since Saturday. Nice way for me to start my week of vacation time. Oh well, what can you do but stay at home and scrap, and make awesome sigtags.

Have a great day!Simone

2 comments:

Love your new layout, hun.
All I did lately was change the colour of my font. LOL!
Hugs MayK

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love all your work...thanks for the awesome downloads!!!

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories