Subscribe for Updates

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Blog Archive

Followers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Hi everyone!
Hope you're all enjoying the new kit. I'm thinking of adding more stuff to it, so keep checking back. I was going through my friends blogs and on Yvette's blog she's got a new look as well, and shared where she found this awesome site with free backgrounds. Thanks Yvette!
I've been wanting something nicer for a while now and I just couldn't figure out how to change things myself. The site is shelsscraps. She has a little tutorial in the side bar on how to change the background. Hope you enjoy her site!
I still need to change the header, so I'll work on that tonight.
Have a great day everyone!

Hugs Simone

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SELL@CDO

CT TEAM

Search This Blog

Leave Some Love

Categories