Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Little Goes A Long Way

Well it's been months since I've made anything, but I thought I'd give it a go.
Hope you enjoy this taggers kit which contains 6 papers and 9 elements.
I'm happy to be a part of the BNB Train once again.
Here is the kit download and preview. Please make sure to check out all the other
blogs for more of the same.
Hugs from me
Simone
Preview
Download HERE

Blog train


Bits N Bobs
Scrap and Tubes
Designs by Stina
Gothic Inspirations
HF Projekte
Crystals Creations
Digital BluePrint
Ellanoir design
S.G.Rowe Designs
Designs by LK
AW Design
Felice Original
Tootypup Scraps
Sams Scraps
Created by Jill
Artmamas Studio
Scrappy bit of fun
Pinks Poetic Scraps
Krissy's Scraps


8 comments:

Henriette said...

thanks for sharing
kiss
henriette

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

myrrhmaid319 said...

Lovely! Thank-you! The bear is too cute!

Ellie said...

Thanks for the wonderful kit!
Hugs, Ellie

cmdenise said...

Thank you for the great elements - the bear reminds me of my grandma's old stuffed bear!

clubiani said...

Welcome back! thanks for sharing!!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Pam said...

so cute!!! thank you!
Blessings!

 

Back to TOP  

Kits used: Sanguine Alice SkyScraps Designs

♥ Designs and Installation by © SkyScraps Designs 2013

Please do not use any parts of this template , this blog has been designed exclusively for Lorraine.