Monday, December 22, 2008

Hello everyone, hope you're all ready for the Christmas Season. I'm slowly getting there, lol
I'm the one that buys everything at the last minute. I seem to shop better under stress.
Here's a new little freebie. It's called New Year, only because I really didn't know what to call it and the stars I made seemed party-ish. This kit only has elements in it, the papers will come late today or tomorrow. Have fun with it and if you make a tut with it I would love to post the link for it here, so please send them in to me, HERE.

You can download the kit HERE. Have a Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Gret said...

Thanks for the lovely kit, Simone! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Shirley said...

Awesome kit...THX4S....
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

 

Back to TOP  

Kits used: Sanguine Alice SkyScraps Designs

♥ Designs and Installation by © SkyScraps Designs 2013

Please do not use any parts of this template , this blog has been designed exclusively for Lorraine.