Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Look

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all enjoying the new kit. I'm thinking of adding more stuff to it, so keep checking back. I was going through my friends blogs and on Yvette's blog she's got a new look as well, and shared where she found this awesome site with free backgrounds. Thanks Yvette!
I've been wanting something nicer for a while now and I just couldn't figure out how to change things myself. The site is shelsscraps. She has a little tutorial in the side bar on how to change the background. Hope you enjoy her site!
I still need to change the header, so I'll work on that tonight.
Have a great day everyone!

Hugs Simone

0 comments:

 

Back to TOP  

Kits used: Sanguine Alice SkyScraps Designs

♥ Designs and Installation by © SkyScraps Designs 2013

Please do not use any parts of this template , this blog has been designed exclusively for Lorraine.