Sunday, June 8, 2008

O-Oh I've been tagged

What you do if you've been tagged....

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Tagger:

I've been tagged by butter of Butterfly33 Digital Designs She is a wonderful but naughty friend. Be sure to check out her blog for some fantastic stuff.

Seven Facts About Me:

1. I hate bugs! LOL, sorry bug lovers. When I was younger we had an invasion of caterpillars in our region which wreaked havoc on our town and surrounding area. It was disgusting to see all those thousands and thousands of caterpillars everywhere. Cars where swerving off the roads because it was slick with bug juice. YUCK!!! Any who, I think you can imagine it's a legitimate reason to shy away from critters.
2. I've been playing with Paint Shop Pro since 2004. I'm in love with creating signature tags and have my own Tutorial Web site for beginners and intermediate people. Check it out HERE .
3. I co-manage Crafty Minxes with my very good friends, Lou, butter and Serina. Love those ladies, very, very great friends.
4. I'm the middle child. I have an older sister and a younger brother. Love them both very much.
5. I'm a Diagnostic Imaging Technologist at the local hospital here. Well there are 7 hospitals here, so let's say it's the biggest of the seven, lol. I've been an x-ray tech for 17 years now and I've been at the hospital 11 years. I was in a small clinic for 6 years prior to that.
6. I'm single, 38, and 3 cats....I love them most days, lol. Lately they've been driving me nuts. Anyone want 3 cats? lol Just kidding, I could never give them away, I would be in tears every day if I did that.
7. I've lost 34 pounds this year so far. I'm aiming for 100 pounds off.

Seven people I've Tagged:

1. Moments of Samceline
2. Ginger Scraps
3. Scrap Stuff with PSP
4. misfits scrapz
5. doodles by lori
6. Krissy Scraps
7. Swheat Creations

0 comments:

 

Back to TOP  

Kits used: Sanguine Alice SkyScraps Designs

♥ Designs and Installation by © SkyScraps Designs 2013

Please do not use any parts of this template , this blog has been designed exclusively for Lorraine.